Is your loved one in need of our services?
1. Has your family member declined in social activities?
2. Is your family member having incontinence problems?
3. Has your loved one began to wander away from home?
4. Are you worried that your loved one will fall when alone?
5. Has your family member declined in eating and dining habits?
6. Are you concerned about a safe environment for your loved one?
7. Is your family member having short-term or long-term memory loss?
8. Is your loved one having difficulty taking medications on a regular basis?
9. Has your family member developed problems with balance and coordination?
10. Does your family member have difficulty in getting to and from doctor appointments?
If you have answered yes to two or more of the above questions, it may be time to consider Sweet Home?